ISAW A3 EXtreme Action Camera
Why should I choose this over a GoPro?
The ISAW A3 EXtreme is an extremely versatile camera. It is the flagship device from ISAW.
Here are some features that most cameras just can’t beat:
- Waterproof to 50 meters
- Aqua Mode – When you are underwater and filming, the ISAW A3 Extreme adjusts itself to underwater conditions and corrects colours. No more will you get washed out turquoise coloured turtles!
- A 12MP Sony Exmor® sensor – this is a very popular sensor among professional filmmakers. It provides the highest quality image with little to no rolling shutter (Jello).
- 1080p full high definition video recording at 60 frames per second.
- Super slow mode – 120 frames per second at 720HD. Making incredible recording possibilities.
- LCD Screen – you can see what’s going on whilst recording and then replay the footage there and then instead of going back to plug it in to a laptop or PC.
- Wi-Fi – Let’s be honest who doesn’t love anything that says Wi-Fi on it. The ISAW A3 EXtreme can be fully controlled via a smartphone or a tablet through Wi-Fi.You can check Wi-Fi status via LED on the camera’s body as well as via a special icon on the LCD screen.
- Free apps and support on the Android and IOS Stores!
- A powerful 1200 mAh Li-ion battery gives you 2 hours of straight recording.
- It is 1/3 (one third) CHEAPER than the GoPro range of cameras
Time Lapse video – When shooting a time-lapse, the camera can automatically build the separate images into a movie file. This saves the user the time and effort usually put in to editing the images together in post production. The ISAW range utilises the same mounting system as GoPro. This makes the camera fully compatible with almost all GoPro accessories.
Now let’s see a video of the ISAW A3 EXtreme in use by a customer.
(Remember to choose 1080p HD playback!!)
If you want to buy this camera now: