No products in the basket.
Find out how to connect your ISAW A3 EXtreme with the ISAW Wi-Fi Remote Control.
- Power camera on with top “REC” button.
- In either video or photo mode, use the front top button (S) to cycle through the settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Wi-Fi” by using the top/record button.
- Then use the front top button (S) to cycle the Wi-Fi menu to “RC”.
- Select “RC” by using the top/record button.
- Use the front top button (S) to cycle the sub menu to “NEW”.
- Select “NEW” by using the top/record button.
- Use the front top button (S) to cycle the sub menu to “YES”.
- Select “YES” by using the top/record button.
- The camera will show a “connecting” graphic.
- Power on the remote by holding “M”.
- The remote will then display “Searching”.
- Press and hold “M” and “REC” buttons together and the remote will attempt to connect to an ISAW.
- Your ISAW A3 EXtreme and ISAW Wi-Fi Remote Control should then be paired.
You will only need to do these steps once unless your ISAW A3 EXtreme Camera is reset or the firmware is updated.
From this point on, if you turn the camera on, the ISAW Wi-Fi Remote Control should turn on too. It may take a minute before the green Wi-Fi light shows at the back. You can then power on the remote with the “M” button and it will connect.
If you choose to turn the Wi-Fi off on the camera for any reason, then follow the above settings but choose “CUR” instead of “NEW” when in the “RC” option. This tells the camera that you want to connect to the same remote that you set up previously. You’ll then need to simply power on the remote by holding just the “M” button. The ISAW A3 EXtreme Camera and ISAW Wi-Fi remote should connect.